Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Updating Again

OK. So I totally suck at keeping this up. Oh well. A lot has happened since November. Well a lot of time has passed. But not many new things. I did finally get myself my iPod again. Yay tax refunds! I missed it greatly. I ♥ music. ☺

I've been down to LA quite a few times and its harder to leave each time. I want to be there. One thing that did happen recently was my birthday. #31. One fun thing about my birthday was me and my BF going to Disneyland/CA Adventure. Got in free to both parks. Disneyland on my birthday and CA Adventure the next day. The two-park/two-day thing is a promo for So Cal residents. I'm practically a So Cal resident! haha! It was fun but man my feet hurt!! I forgot how much walking is involved and was soooo tired. We didn't even stay the whole day either day. But it was still a blast! It was just us two adults so we could go on whatever rides we felt like and skip the ones with lines too long.
*We're in the back*
*My totally exciting pic of my BF taking pictures while we rested on the train ☺*
*One of my souvenirs, a cute chubby, soft Eeyore! ☺*

Getting wiped out at Disneyland... Hahaha! Sometimes I feel so OLD! Well not really but I am at an age I thought I'd be doing something completely different. Different job. Having a family. etc etc. I will have to work on those! hahaha. I like the city I live in but it doesnt always feel like home. I guess its true that "Home is where your heart is" Never knew how true those words were. Speaking of homes, my mom and I drove by one of our old houses in So Cal. It looks very much like I remember but with a few improvements. The neighborhood is still nice too.

It was a fun few days and I didnt want to leave (as usual). I then went back two weeks later for the weekend. lol. I am sure I will be going back again soon!

No comments: